Registration for the 2020 season for both new players and returning players has started. We will register all player via Teamsnap. There are three steps required to register: 1. Filling out the Teamsnap “Player Info” on the Teamsnap Roster tab, 2. Paying Team Dues, and 3. Registering with USA Rugby. Register with the team via Teamsnap now. Dues and USA Rugby registration can be done at any time but earlier is always better. You must pay dues and register with USA Rugby before you will be allowed to play in any friendly or league match. If you have any questions or concerns with the registration process, please ask!
All new players will receive:
- Team jacket with logo
- Rugby shorts with logo
- Step 1: Register with USA Rugby
- Go to the USA Rugby management system (https://webpoint.usarugby.org/). New players should click on “Join USA Rugby” (Search for Maryland Exiles U19 Girls Rugby Football Club (ID: 57856). Registration cost $35.
- Current players should click on “Renew Membership.”
- Important: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you have registered withy USA Rugby.
- Step 2: Go to the Exiles Girls U19 Rugby Teamsnap page (https://go.teamsnap.com/3486839/home).
- Click on the “Roster” tab and then find and click on the player’s name. Click on the edit button in the upper right section of the player profile. Fill out (edit) all the fields for the player profile. You may need to click on “additional fields” to add the player’s address and clothing sizes. You can also add additional family members here, so that everyone gets the notifications. Enter NA in the “Jersey Number” and “Position(s)” fields. If you don’t know the players USA Rugby CIPP #, leave blank for now.
- Important: Send an email to email@example.com when the Teamsnap player info has been edited or confirmed as correct.
- Step 3: Pay team dues:
- By Check or Cash
- Make checks payable to Maryland Exiles
- Grades 9-12: New Players $175, Returning Players $200
- Grades 7&8 $150
- Important: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you have paid the team dues.